Aviation Commerce proudly offers a rare opportunity to own a piece of aviation history. The Boeing 747 Special Performance offers excellent long haul capabilities. MSN 21648 offers incredible, Head of State level comfort, appointments, and maintenance support at an exceptional value.
Manufacturer Serial Number: 21648
- 89 passenger Head of State interior.
- A true flying palace including bedrooms, meeting rooms, staterooms, majlis, offices, dining areas, health care center, and more.
- 12 First Class Seats, 18 Business Class Seats, 31 Tourist Class Seats.
- Onboard “Fly Away Kit” which contains spare replacement for every AOG item contained safely in two LD3 containers.
- Two spare engines.
- Spare Auxiliary Power Unit.
- Two spare nose wheels and two spare main wheels contained in third LD3 container.
- A full list of spare parts is available upon registered interest.
- All spare parts are included in the purchase price.
- Private viewing available by appointment.
- Contact Aviation Commerce to present offers, register interest or request further information.
- Serious enquiries only.
Flight Hours: 68,602
Flight Cycles: 10,288
Manufactured and entry into service: 1979.
Max Gross Taxi Weight 705,000 lbs
Max Zero Fuel Weight 410,000 lbs
Max Take Off Weight 702,000 lbs
Aircraft Basic Weight 355,244 lbs
Standard Fuel Capacity
IN FLIGHT ENTERTAINMENT EQUIPMENT
Rockwell Collins Tailwind 550, Swift 64 Broadband Internet, 2 DVD Players. Rockwell Collins Airshow 4000, Individual DVD players